PLEASE SEE SUPPLEMENT FACT PANEL FOR HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS
Ingredients (per capsule):
-500mg Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- 5mg Black Pepper (Bioperine) (Fruit)
Vegetable capsule ("veggie cap"). No Fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients.
Finally, an All Natural & Pure Turmeric Curcumin!
Dr. Danielle, biochemist and licensed naturopathic physician, has compiled a progressive and cutting-edge formulation of Turmeric Curcumin. Her special blend uses patented Bioperine to increase the bioavailability of All Natural Turmeric Curcumin, helping your body make the most of the valuable Turmeric Curcumin supplement.
Dr. Danielle uses only the highest quality Turmeric Curcumin, and offers a quality unmatched in the industry.
Turmeric: the ancient remedy is reborn
Turmeric is an ancient remedy that has been used for thousands of years. Ancient cultures used the yellow spice to address a variety physical issues. Today, it is highly prized as a dietary supplement. Many customers use Turmeric for a variety of holistic uses.
Dr. Danielle is the highest quality
Dr. Danielle products are made in the USA, in GMP-certified facilities. The company offers physician-quality supplements that are highly used by both Naturopathic doctors and customers who want the very best. You can be assured that when you buy a Dr. Danielle product, you are getting a cutting-edge formulation developed by a biochemist/naturopathic physician and her team of scientists.
- Turmeric supplement from Dr. Danielle, biochemist and licensed naturopathic physician.
- BioPerine(R) helps to increase the bioavailability of Turmeric Curcumin, helping your body make the most of it.
- Our Turmeric Curcumin Supplement is 100 Percent Vegan, vegetarian friendly, and gluten-free vegetable capsules.
- Turmeric is an ancient remedy that has been used for thousands of years. Ancient cultures used the yellow spice for centuries. Today, it is highly prized as a dietary supplement.
- Curcuminoids are valued for their natural medicinal healing abilities. Turmeric Curcumin comes from the Curcuma Longa plant.